Harpaz, Oren, Adler & Co. is among Israel’s leading practices in the field of construction and projects law. Our team is headed by Adv. Sharon Adler, who is recognized amongst the world’s leading construction lawyers, with experience in many of Israel’s mega-projects constructed over the past two decades. The firm’s clients include several of the largest construction companies in Israel and abroad.
Our in-depth knowledge of the numerous legal facets governing projects, coupled with a thorough understanding of the potential risks that may emerge during the life span of a project, allows us to provide exceptional legal counsel that brings unique value to our clients.
Our team has extensive experience spanning all sectors of the construction industry and has handled projects of all forms and sizes. We work with clients at every stage of the process, from early project development and contractual negotiations to tendering for public contracts and dispute resolution.
Sectors, Project Types, and Fields of Practice:
- Transport, roads, railways and railways electrification
- Energy and power
- Public buildings
- Desalination and water treatment
- PPP projects
- D&B projects
- EPC and Design-Build projects
- USACE projects
- Financing, construction and operation and maintenance
- Contract preparation, negotiation and administration
- Project documents and specifications analysis
- Risk assessment, allocation and management
- Bid preparation and bid objections
- Scheduling delays and acceleration
- Change orders and claims – counseling, preparation, prosecution and resolution
- Mediation, arbitration (including Dispute Resolution Boards) and litigation
- Contract management, subcontracts and procurement
Harpaz, Oren, Adler & Co. is recognized by Dun’s 100 Rankings in the Project Finance, Energy & Infrastructure sector.
Harpaz, Oren, Adler & Co. is also recognized by BDi Code Rankings in the Energy & Infrastructure sector.
Mr. Sharon Adler, the head of Projects and Construction practice, was Identified by Who’s Who Legal 2017 & 2018 as being amongst the world’s leading construction lawyers.
Head of Practice
Mr. Sharon Adler, the head of Projects and Construction practice, would be happy to meet you personally and introduce our firm at your convenience.
Please feel welcome to contact him directly at: email@example.com.